View Profile Vudujin

59 Movie Reviews

The story of Pichu Kid

dude, this was stellar. Nice work. I'd love to see more of your surreal side.

Zuko's dialogue is extremely funny. Do you have a stream schedule? I need to take a few pages from your streamlining book. You have a great balance of output and quality, and you put the time and effort where it needs to be, mostly in the writing and illustration.

meatcanyon responds:

I’ve been considering doing a production stream, but I’ve found that no one watches it haha. I was considering having a tier on my patreon for a live private stream that patron members could watch, it would be better to see if it’s worth it, to stream again.

1 Game Review

I got some very wonderful Wario Land vibes from this game, and I think that inspiration led you down the right path with this game. I like the homages to the sprites, the treasure hunting, the shoulder bash, the journey home credits roll, etc. The simple mechanics were used well in tandem with the level design. It made for a fun, fast-paced romp through some well designed rooms. Progression of difficulty was good, and the obstacle introductions were clear. The levels all had a unique flavor with music and obstacles which kept it fresh. The 10 sec timer made gameplay more intense which added to overall experience. Great Job!

Can't think of much to say in the way of crit. I think you worked this idea to a good logical endpoint given the content. Maybe another gameplay mechanic could lead to a larger group of varied levels.

5 Audio Reviews

What's the track you used on the bad artist line? I like it better than the one I'm using. I know I've heard it on Spongebob a dozen times.

LuckOdaStars responds:

spongebob music is Danger Zone

The end of this sounded like a Beatles album

Of Whales and Woe & Of Fungi and Foe are both pretty good Les albums if you haven't heard those.

6 Art Reviews

The dancing sequences on this show were the best

I'm gonna be honest, while this one did in fact make me drink I think it also made me think

What a great character